Things I did over the weekend (mine was extra-long thanks to a vacation day):
1. Got a badly-needed pedicure.
2. And a haircut – equally necessary.
3. Knit, knit, and knit some more.
4. Went running, twice.
5. Went for a bike ride. (It was a little chilly.)
6. Spent a morning bottoms-up in the back yard, edging the flower bed. (Sore muscles ensued.)
7. Took naps. (See above.)
8. Was taken out for dinner by my husband, and to lunch the next day by D1.
9. Listened to many podcasts.
10. Baked blueberry muffins, and made a lentil and barley pilaf.
I’m sad that I have to go back to work, but even as Monday always comes again, so does Friday!
How was your weekend?