Today’s 10 on Tuesday is Ten Things That Turn You Off About People.
Although this topic is an invitation to negativity, I can’t help myself…
1. Failure to say “thank you” when a door is held open.
2. People who are “experts” in everything – even things they have never experienced.
3. People who claim they “don’t have time” to read (or knit, or exercise, or whatever), but who seem to be able to watch every TV show known to man.
4. Picky eaters. Especially the ones who look at my food and say “how can you eat that?”
5. The one on the cell phone who cuts me off as I’m driving to work.
6. Actually, anyone talking on a cell phone in a public space, apparently thinking that their side of the conversation is of interest to all.
7. Parents who find their children’s obnoxious, ill-mannered behavior to be adorable.
8. People who litter.
9. People who refuse to be genuine. What are they afraid of?
10. People who have pets – particularly dogs – and don’t spend the time to care for them properly.
What about you? What bugs you?
Happy Tuesday! (I think…)