76. I highly doubt there are 24 more things about me worth telling you.
77. But I’ll soldier on.
78. I sleep in socks every night, summer and winter.
79. I have been known to feel cold when it’s 90 degrees in the shade.
80. Even so, I hate hot, humid weather.
81. At least when it’s cold outside, no one questions my wearing a sweater.
82. I have never been to Arkansas, Delaware, Utah, Montana, or New Hampshire.
83. I’m certain there are other states I have not visited, and I’m not sure that states in which my only “visit” has been to an airport count.
84. Cities I feel fairly at home in include Washington D.C. and San Francisco. I never totally got the hang of New York City, but if I started out at Grand Central I was OK.
85. I have spent two solid weeks in Philadelphia, and I never saw the Liberty Bell or ate a cheese steak.
86. The most obscure place I ever visited is Jay, Oklahoma, followed by a little blip in Nebraska that escapes me now.
87. I don’t have to travel much for business anymore, and I’m very glad about that.
88. I like small towns, but I don’t think I would want to live in one again.
89. If you can buy cilantro and non-iceberg lettuce at the grocery store, the town might not be too small.
90. When I was in high school, I wanted to be a pharmacist.
91. Then I changed my mind and wanted to be a journalist.
92. I decided I didn’t want to be a journalist when I realized that people didn’t necessarily like to talk to reporters.
93. Funny thing is, I wound up taking hundreds of depositions in my life as a litigator.
94. People really don’t like to talk to lawyers, either, but when they are under subpoena, they don’t have a choice. Heh heh.
95. I don’t take depositions anymore, but sometimes I employ the same questioning techniques in everyday conversation.
96. This tends to make people avoid me.
97. I routinely kill houseplants by merely co-existing with them.
98. I can grow things outdoors, although I admit that I sometimes forget that watering thing… luckily the Jef is a very good gardener.
99. I almost always write with a red pen.
100. If #99 wasn’t anticlimactic, I don’t know what is.
Whew!!! Done! I have no idea what I’ll do on Thursdays from now on… but thanks for sticking with me.