I have recovered from last night’s little tantrum. I’m somewhat abashed. My traffic went up to its average pace overnight. Don’t know if that’s because people’s feeds pinged in a particularly pathetic, whiny fashion that made them look, or because everyone was out shopping yesterday.
Anyhoot, today’s FAQs are All About Me (because I know you care) in the form of a meme, about which I posted the other day. How ’bout you guys take a whack at this too? (I won’t tag anyone with this, like I’m supposed to, because I can never follow ALL the rules.)
1. Were you named after someone?
Yes. My two grandmothers’ first names are my first and middle names.
2. When was the last time you cried?
I teared up just a bit at D2’s holiday program yesterday…
3. Do you like your handwriting?
If I’m using my favorite red fine-point capillary pen or a mechanical pencil, yes. Ball point? Yick.
4. What is your favourite sandwich meat?
Leftover Thanksgiving turkey, with onions, black pepper, and mayo.
5. Do you have kids?
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Sure – what’s not to like?? 🙂
7. Do you still have your tonsils?
8. Would you bungee jump?
Not for all the tea in China.
9. What is your favourite cereal?
10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Not usually. It’s part of my slobbish/finicky dual persona.
11. Do you think you’re strong?
12. What is your favourite ice cream?
Pure chocolate. No chunks, tracks, ripples, or other unpleasant surprises.
13. What is the first thing you notice about people?
The presence or absence of a sense of humor.
14. Red or pink?
Red. Or pink.
15. What is the least favourite physical thing about yourself?
My toes. (Yesterday I lost the toenail on my right Great Toe, thanks to running and an old injury. Charming.)
16. Who do you miss the most?
17. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing?
I’m wearing black sweats and blue slippers.
18. What was the last thing you ate?
Two Trader Joe’s chocolate truffles.
19. What are you listening to right now?
The furnace running.
20. Favourite smells?
Melted chocolate, woodfired pizza, woodsmoke (outdoors), pine.
21. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Probably someone at work.
22. Favourite sports to watch?
A Certain College Football Team. Women’s soccer.
23. Hair colour?
Medium brown with gray.
24. Eye colour?
25. Favourite food?
The hottest Thai curry I can find, Indian, and “real” pizza.
26. What colour shirt are you wearing?
27. Winter or summer?
28. Favourite dessert?
Flourless chocolate cake.
29. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs (husband excepted). I hate it when men try to “social kiss” me! Back off, dudes!
30. What book are you reading right now?
The new Elizabeth Lowell, and a book on felted knits.
31. What is on your mousepad?
The logo from my former law firm.
32. What did you watch on TV last night?
This Old House; Ask This Old House.
33. Favourite sound?
D1 playing her flute, when she’s really in the mood.
34. Do you have a special talent?
I can belch louder than most.
35. Where were you born?
In a small town in Wisconsin.
Your turn! Make me feel the love.